Investigating – debugging/diagnostics tools for Office 365
Experience in using Fiddler:
- Fiddler trace logs for MFA in Office 365 and Azure AD
- Working with Office 365 REST API with Fiddler
- track down a network problem with Office365 using Fiddler
- Using Fiddler for Autodiscover troubleshooting scenarios
- Getting Fiddler to work with SharePoint Online
- Using Fiddler to troubleshoot Lync Mobile Client
- using fiddler rule to get outlook to authenticate to the Microsoft online
- Troubleshooting interactions with Office Online
- Troubleshooting Mobile Devices Connectivity with Fiddler
Experience in using procmon
- Using Procmon To Find Registry Settings
- Process Monitor for standard log and for bootlog
- Troubleshooting Outlook COM Addins
- To generate a log file for an application
Experience in using SARA
To fix problems with Outlook and other Office 365 products
Remote Connectivity Analyzer — now With Message Analyzer
If you don’t already know about the Remote Connectivity Analyzer, it’s a great tool for troubleshooting many common Exchange issues.
One of the coolest new features is the Message Header Analyzer.
Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365
Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 can help you automatically diagnose and fix a range of Outlook problems. You will need to download the application to your local computer, sign in with your work or school account and select the issue you want help with. The Support and Recovery Assistant app can help you identify and fix several issues for the following apps and services.
- Office setup
- Outlook for Mac 2016 or Outlook for Mac 2011
- Mobile devices
- Outlook on the web for business
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Exchange Online
- OneDrive for Business
Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook (CalCheck)
CalCheck is a program that checks your Outlook calendar for problems, and performs various checks on general settings, such as permissions, free/busy publishing, delegate configuration, and automatic booking. Then, each item in your calendar folder is checked for known problems that can cause unexpected behavior, such as meetings that seem to be missing.
Enjoy…Development with Office 365 and its related services.